HOW TO PARTICIPATE IN THE VIRTUAL FUNDRAISER:
- Select entries for the current prize drawings
- Once participants have selected all 100 entries for an item, there will be a prize drawing to reveal the winner.
- New prizes will get added to the Booster Bonanza website each week.
- We'll also add new prizes after we've sold all of the entries and drawn the winning entry for a current prize.
- The faster we sell through 100 entries for each prize, the quicker we'll get to reveal a winning entry!
If you have a monetary donation and/or in-kind contribution for the
virtual prize draw fundraiser,
please reach out to email@example.com
Thank You for supporting the Old Abe Booster Club!
Each year, the OABC initiatives are primarily focused on raising funds to cover
the costs of the requested needs for Memorial High School Athletics. Since 2000,
the Old Abe Booster Club has raised an average of $70,000 per year to support athletic
teams at MHS. Every team depends on this funding to purchase equipment and uniforms that
are not covered through the athletic fees collected by the district. Athletic fees paid
by families in ECASD go directly to the school district to cover athletics-related expenses
such as coaching, officials/referees, and transportation fees.
The OABC works to alleviate the remaining financial pressures faced by the families of our athletes, while putting our teams in a position to compete. On average, over 600 students participate in the MHS Athletics program. In addition to the funding each team receives, the OABC fundraising efforts are also able to cover the expense of the MHS Strength & Conditioning program, which is open to all students and out-of-season athletes enrolled at Memorial.
In the past, student athletes have participated in fundraising efforts by selling Super Saver Coupon Books. With many families and community members facing unexpected financial hardships this school year, and in support of a safe and successful year for our teams, the OABC Executive Board is hoping to eliminate the need for student athletes to participate in this fundraiser during the 2020-2021 school year.